Jun 8, 2005

Yes...I posted

Hey---hey---hey!

It is getting' warmer and I love it! I feel more motivated than ever to do things I have been putting off, this weekend was definitely the best weekend I have had in a long time...No, not cause I partied (wow, that's a shocker) just because I had a revelation. A revelation that we are meant to live for so much more than we give ourselves credit for, you create the life you live by the things you do and more importantly in my scenario the things you don't do...What happened your asking (drumroll please) well that's not really important, haha. What is important is that I was really inspired to be that better person, that happier person to people I care about and even those I don't know...And I'm glad that you can be a part of that!

K enough inspiration mumbo jumbo!

MUDVOLLEYball is coming woohoo! I had a blast last year and this year me, DJ Kique & Chico Suave will be out there PIMPIN' um err I mean hangin haha! I better see yah there!

I came to work in a tank top and jersey for the 3rd day in a row! I LOVE THIS WEATHER!!!!

I am so random...

Anyway, time to make some ruckus on the air PEACE!

-Carlos

www.carlosd.com

No comments: