Jun 9, 2005

Scooby doo ya!

Hey pimp!

So I am freakin' stuffed! Have you ate at ZEA's on Montgomery? Geez, that place is the bomb baby! My and my boy J-FLO tore it up and took names I highly recommend it...

Today has gone by FAST I worked my biceps and shoulders at the gym and did CARDIO WHAT WHAT!!!
I'm going to a new gym now so I can work out with World Famous AKA: DJ Kique cause his metro a** works out there...I used to work out at Defined Fitness great place been there for years but I thought I'd "flip mode sqaud" it <-----Yeah I a dork if u don;t get it then just smile and nod----> So I'm going to Sports and wellness now I really like it there seems like a real family place so now I don't get distracted by the hot single girls that used to work out at DF which is all good!!!

So I decided to update my ENTIRE website this weekend if you have any cool ideas for me to put on it let me know your advise is always appreciated, maybe a 'shout out' section? hmmmmm

Plus I have tons of pictures to put up it takes awhile but I'm gonna do it so send me yours if you get a second so I can put 'em up carlos@kobfm.com is my email!

Well, it's getting late and I'm not tired but I have a long long day tomorrow tons of my record peeps to call back.....yep!

Have a wonderful weekend & call someone you havent talked to in awhile okay? OKAY!

Always!
Carlos

wwww.carlosd.com

No comments: