Jun 21, 2005

hello peeps!

I am still recovering from my crazy weekend...ME Chico Suave and Kique tore it up this weekend!
SO Friday I filled in for Leah & I was able to get the night started early...Hit up happy hour with some hot girls then DRUMROLL PLEASE! OPM baby! It was on like donkey kong! ALL night we had SO much fun...too much fun probably I rocked the mic and Kique and JC rocked the turntables I couldnt believe how many SEXY people you could fit in one building REALLY...And if you ever call the morning show make sure to give Chico Suave some abuse for his gigantic hickeys OMG they looked DANGEROUSLY disgusting...I havent had a hickey . since...hmmm I don't even remember...man!

Anyway, then Saturday MUDDVOLLEY BALL!!! We had over 10,000 people there! thanks for coming out WE had so much fun & I got so dirty (so did my car) LOL...I got a mean tan...RAAAWR!

Then Saturday night I called Jennifer Lopez to see if she wanted to hang but she never answers her freakin cell! LOL So me and the boys met up with Kique's sister and her new hubby and went bar hoppin' (my poor liver) it was GOOD TIMES! Wrapped it up at OPM...didn't get home til' 5am (again) mmm hmmmm *wink wink*

Sunday I recovered lol and BBQ'ed with some of my friends and of course hung with my familia for father's day I LOVE MY FAMILY they are my motivation!

That's my weekend in a nutshell....yup!

Holla tomorrow!
peace!

Carlos Duran
www.carlosd.com

No comments: