Jun 25, 2005

Mi llamo Bill!

Hello! I am so sore...so sore I walked way too much last night downtown...me & my boys went bar hopping before we hit up OPM. And I danced the night away for real! We had a ton of fun though

UNTIL...

The club was over & I have no idea why I attract drunk h***y girls but they wouldnt leave the DJ booth even after the lights were on & I'm not really the type of person to hook up with some random drunk girls WAIT well I guess I am but these girls were WAY drunk, not cool drunk if you know what I'm sayin?! WEll one of my boy was hookin with one of 'em I was being a jerk to all of them because they were buggin and my other boy was hitting up on another anyway to make a long story short...I was driving so I had to wait till the wee hours for them to finish ummmm...yeah...
ya know? I could of EASILY hooked up to pass the time but NO NO NO! It would of came with a price tag that I wasnt willing to pay so I didnt, for those and other reasons of which you'lll personally have to ask me about...for real!

And today I am BBQin' at my mom and dads house to celebrate my moms and my brothers birthday...woohoo food! Oh, I also want to say what's up to APD (Albuquerque Police Dept) you see they are recruiting new officers so to promote it me and Leah Black are going through the actual traing to become a police officer, and man I am so sore after all the self defense stuff...but I learned some sick moves...And I have a gym (punching bags etc) in my back yard to practice on -----I'm so stoked!

Well, I am just babbling.....If your going out tonight I'll see ya downtown!

Reminder for next blog! Talk about me planning my trips to Chicago,Florida & Austin, TX

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO BADboy Carlos D whats the reasons u did not hookup. we want to no for reak