May 8, 2005

Blogger 4 life!

Ok, OK...I haven't updated in a bit, I'd give you an excuse but like old baseball coach used to say "Carlos, son, excuses are like BLEEEEP everyone has one". So no excuses my friends.

Well, this weekend was more like two weekdays. I spent most of my wonderful life just chilling, I know, I know usually I'm ALWAYS doing something I am hardly ever home, ever. But a week long of partying gets WAY out of control so I needed to take a break fo' realio! My week was pretty WILD I had alot of people come into town (5 to be exact) they were all business related but with the industry I am in as a Music Director and a DJ it led to lots of PARTYING, you see the people I work in collaboration are 'record reps' a record rep is generally a person who represents a record label *Def Jam, Interscope, Capitol, Jive etc, etc...these people are the ones who give us all the info on what is going on with a song/album also the are the resources of many things of course like concerts etc. But the record reps try to get their records on the radio station some we play some we don't...But talking to them on a daily basis I have built great relationships and have made many friends in the record industry, so what happens when your friends come into town (even if it's a weekday)? YOU PARTY! and yep that's how my week was, CRAZY! If only I could tell you the storys...

Other than that my personal life has been great! My nephew is getting big but he's been sick lately, mother's day was cool, my momma wanted to go somewhere with no line so we went to Dion's I love my momma!

Alright I think that is enough blabbing for today time to go watch the 'Contender' and FAMILY GUY woohoo!

But I am going to the gym b4 that!

See ya on the FLIP side!

C-a-r-l-o-s DEEEE O-U-T!

www.carlosd.com

No comments: