May 10, 2005

WOMEN!

Oh my I'm posting again, I think I am getting better at this! You better be PROUD heehee!

Well nobody probably reads this thang, and if you do your awesome, thanks for letting me eat up 5 minutes of your wonderful day.

Well, a little off subject about the things I usually write about, but I was thinking on my way to work about how EVERY relationship I have with girls are so messed up! Don't get me wrong I think I'm a nice guy, I'll open the door for my girl on a daily and I love to love etc...and it's not their fault because usually they are truly into me and vise versa but as soon as I get the "So Carlos what are we?" question I suddenly lose interest in them. What is up with that?! I feel I have no control over it. This conversation happens with EVERY girl I date ..check this!

Me-""hey, what do you wanna eat?""

them-""hmmm, I'm not hungry, Carlos we need to talk""

Me-(gulp) ""ummm why what's up? oh I know what it is...it's um you had a bad day, do you want to kiss...muah?""

them-""thanks babe...*grin* But, really...umm it just that one of my girls asked me what we were and...um""

ME-""did you tell her that we just play kissy face? ROAR! heehee""

them-""no, no, Carlos, really what are we so I can tell her""

ME-""well, I like you a ton BUT, UMMMMM I'm just SO busy I don't think it's fair to you to make a commitment to me I think your great, beautiful, and I get chills around you everytime, but, I just dont have the time, ya know""

Them-""mmm, ok, but can we talk about this later?""

Me-""cool, sure, I guess""

Then I am O-U-T and suddenly really busy, it happens everytime!!!! WHY!!!!! WHY!!!!!??

I was thinking why do people have to call thier relationships something ugh, and it's not like I am hooking with other girls it's just if I am dedicated to you and only you you will know, ya know, I will commit when I'm ready and at this point in my life/career I am just not ready I guess, I don't know...I am so jaded with dating I really am, but with out that how am I going to meet my future, my QUEEEN? I think supa dupa deep in my brain I know exactly what I want and I am spending time with these girls to pass time, til I find my true love....hmmmm...I don't know....And if you are one of the WONDERFUL girls I have dated and your reading this, sorry. I really am.

ah well...if you have any advise for me shoot me an email....well I got to schedule some music!

later!

Carlos D

www.carlosd.com

1 comment:

Carie said...

I was alot like that till I met Ken, funny thing ids I didn't want any commitment, hell I didn't even want to like him lol it snuck up on me and hit me hard between the eyes...if you have to ask what you have or where you stand, then its not right, thats what I always thought...I never asked, after a year he told me I was gonna marry him lol...I was like ummmmmmmmmmmm nope, but now we are engaged...it happens lol