Apr 28, 2005

Cinco de Drinko is coming!

What up!

Havent checked in, in awhile so sorry my fellow bloggers

My life has been silly busy first off a ton of stuff going on here at the radio ranch, everyday it is something new, well, in a good way...EVERYDAY we are giving away something big if it's &1000 bucks or tix to concerts, fly aways from NYC to LA, CRAZY I SAY!

And in the personal part of my has been so freakin monotonous...Here's my day in a nutshell

-wake up
-go to gym
-get ready
-go to work (to do my music director duties)
-go home to eat dinner
-go back to work to be on the air
-either go out or go home and watch TV
-fall asleep at 3:30 am

I need to spice it up! Any ideas?

DOOOOOOOOOOOD!

My nephew is so bad ass!!!!!!


He makes the same face as me in pictures haha



AND! He's already going to be walking, he is only like 7months how crazy is dat?

WHAT?!

Oh! And by the way I'm doing a happy hour shin dig @ OPM 4-6pm before my night time extravaganza there for ladies night so come join me! *wink*

And...well I went too bed WAY to freakin late last night and I'm @ work (had a music meeting)
I think it's time for the bundle of fun to go home and take a nap!!!

PEACE!

Carlos

www.carlosd.com


Me and my FAVORITE waitress/bartender @ OPM!

No comments: