Apr 20, 2005

this dude emailed me

This is an email I got the other day...what do you think I should tell him?

===========================================
Carlos, hey bro my girl listens to your show all the time and she loves it when u talk about crazy stuff that happens in relationships and stuff....well I sort of have my own delemna that I need tending to...you see I have been with my wife for 5 years now married for 3 but before her I was deeply in love with another woman I was dating, til she left me for cheating on her...well to make a long story short everytime im with my wife I think about my ex, even when I am intamate with her I think of my ex...this has been going on for years I need your advise


--anonymous
============================================

Let me know what I should tell him

Carlos D

www.carlosd.com

No comments: