Jan 9, 2005

Back to the Norm!

Yeah, I finally go back to nights this week, I was getting used to being off in the night time, I forget all the fun stuff there is to do, like...watch TV, watch movies, hang with friends and kick it with the family...But, I'm also excited that things will be normal again, can't wait to get back on the radio, night time is so ROWDY! Speaking of rowdy Happy Birthday to the rowdiest girl alive Kandy! Good friend from back in the day....


This weekend was very cool, I hung with some girls that I used to go to highschool with, it was very cool dancin' & catching up & stuff...lately I've been running into alot of people from "back in the day", people change so much, it's a trip to actually realize I'm a grown up now...just crazy.

Well I'm outtie 5000

Today is Sunday got some laundry to do, UGH! You'd be proud of me I went to the gym this morning also, woohoo!

And I got some football watching to do!

Go 49ers!!!! Hey......Hey!!!! Why you laughin? I know, I know they sucked bad this year, aw well & they are at home watching the playoffs too

BADboy O-U-T

"So what, so I've got a smile on
But it's hiding the quiet superstitions in my head
Don't believe me When I say I've got it down Everybody is just a stranger but That's the danger in going my own way I guess it's the price I have to pay
Still "everything happens for a reason"Is no reason not to ask myself If I am living it right
Am I living it right?"

-John Mayer "Why Georgia"





No comments: