Jan 4, 2005

2005 is HURRR!

Hey! Hey! Hey!

Happy New Year~

Wow, I feel like this is THE YEAR, I feel it baby! Thanks for everybody that came out to the big parlay at OPM Friday night, it was so HOT AND SEXY it was just crazy! I haven't had that much fun in so long, and we also took tons of pictures, I'll have 'em up soon...

Well alot of people including myself make resolutions about this time, mine are to never start something unless I can finish it, sometimes I have a problem with that in all aspects in my life...And of course to work out & stuff (which I already have a head start on).

This week is all crazy alot of people on vacation this time of year including "The Morning After w/John & Rebecca" plus Leah is in Cali...So I'm doing morning's and later during the week filling in for Leah which is cool, becasue I'm free at night! woohoo!

Well I have to hop into a "Music Meeting", gotta run!!!!!


-BADBOY O-U-T!!!!


No comments: