Jan 18, 2005

Change

Hola!

Wow, this week has been crazy sorry I haven't updated in a bit...
Football is so exciting this time of year, I watched a couple of games at my best friends house over the weekend...Beer, kids, beer & food yummy oh yeah more football!!!!

I shaved my face over the weekend, you know when you get that urge for change? Well, I've already dyed my hair a million times from blonde to white to highlights, spiked it, and shaved it, did the tattoo thang b4 and even had my tongue & ears pierced before (took it out after I bit it...OUCH) so I decided to shave my face, usually I got a goatee thang or got a a thin beard going on...SOOOOOOOOO...I shaved it, everybody says I look like a little boy, aw well.

New year "shoot" why not have some change right?

I've been so good about the gym too, I've been doing ALOT more cardio lately...Need to cut up for the summer baby so I can find a mate, LOL. Isn't funny how when you go places a lot maybe even if it's Wal-Mart or eat at the same place all the time, and you always run into the same people, well that's the case for me at the gym, been seeing the same people for the last couple of years...So when I go downtown I see them want to say "what's up" but I feel like a dork, LOL, because I don't know them ya know?!

Well, well I think I'm going to go grab some grub before I get on the air!

BADboy o-u-t~!

Lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman,but luckier is the woman who is the last love of a man.
~ Unknown ~





No comments: