Dec 24, 2004

Hola

Hey Happy Holidays to you and your friends and family!

This year is coming to an end and for me is was definitely a BIG year of change. But one thing in my life stayed consistent, and it was the joy of doing my THANG on 933 KOB-FM (big smile on my face) and for that I thank you for all the support, and for staying so loyal to us here...Mushy mushy huh...

But really I hope to meet every single one of you this year, yup that's my plan.

To all my friends and family that read this that I haven't seen in awhile, I miss you & hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a HAPPY New Year, 2005 is going to be the greatest year ever...I promise

On that note, it's time for me to sign off til next year...And I hope to see all of you at O-PM for New Years Eve, hehe shameless plug...


BADBOY is O-U-T

No comments: