Dec 17, 2004

It TIS FRIDAY!

AW YEAH BABY!

I was so sick all week so please forgive me for not updating k.
BUT, today I feel GOOD like James Brown yeah. HAHA, so get this I'm talking to my boy here telling him I need to go get my shop on, and totally contiplating buying so new clothes, well I decided on not being selfesh and using more money toward gifts UNTIL, I bent over to pick something up, (SOUND OF CLOTHES RIPPING) Yup, my freakin pants ripped, (LOL) if that's not a hint I don't know what is, right? So I went to Dillards got me some phat new Polo gear therecalled "PJC" sweet stuff...I'll think I'll rock it tonight at O-PM!

You should see how big my adorable nephew Felipe is getting, aw, he's adorable he laughs and grabs your hand so tight, he is so great, I love him so much! I kind of like this BLOG thing because I can just babble and babble and babble. I wonder if anyone ever reads this? (LOL) probably not, but oh well.

Well next week should be a short week for everyone alot of people taking off, I'm not though I'll be working but I don't mind my job is awesome! Man, that reminds me, I SO need to go get my shop on for x-mas presents, my dad say' he wants a $1200 camera, yeah, but my dad is funny I think he was just kidding though, but you never know with him. My beautiful MOM wants pictures of me my bro and my sis, awww how cute I got to round 'em up though. Or one of us has to, my mom has been asking for that for like a million and a half years, (LOL).

Well, my fingers hurt from typing OUCH, so I'm O-U-T!

Holla @ me l8r.

:BADboy:

"Vision without action is merely a dream. Action without vision just passes the time. Vision with action can change the world. "
-Joel Barker

No comments: