Dec 13, 2004

What a quick weekend!

This weekend went by so fast! Friday night was so much fun on the radio, I love my job so much, you truly don't realize what you have until your away for a little while, although I did have a blast in Florida, I did miss being on the radio, there is just this awesome feeling I get everytime I turn on the mic, I would do this for free (*SHHHHHHHHH don't tell my boss k) . I've done other things other than being on the radio, and this is truly what I LOVE doing. Blah, blah, blah. My boss told me once "Carlos, no matter what you do in life, it's not whether you do what you love, but it that you love what you do" and I find it so true. I never saw myself doing radio, I kinda fell into it at a very young age and now I couldnt see my life with out it. So in my little moment of blabbering I hope I leave you with a little message, be passionate with what you do in life, if you don't enjoy it, leave, find other oppurtunitys, when you love something work no longer becomes work it almost becomes enjoyable. Well have a great day!

Inspirational boy signing off, (LOL)

BADboy O-U-T

It takes a minute to have a crush on someone,
an hour to like someone, and an day to love someone...
but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

~ Unknown ~


No comments: