May 19, 2005

I know

Isnt it freakin WEIRD how fast you get old? Not like I'm all old or anything but it seems like time flys by so fast once you turn 21. All the sad, happy, crazy, naked things I've done I don't regret any of it-if it wasnt for all these things I wouldnt be the person I am today, WHOA! I think I should write country songs HEEEEHAW!

OK....that was just a random thought, where that came from I DON'T KNOW?

Weird...Weird


DAYAMN! It is as hot as the place where the guy in the shiny red suit and the horns lives...NO,NO not your babys daddy!

I swear I cleaned out my closet and OMG I got rid of 3 baskets full of clothes I don't wear anymore I could clothe the town of bernalillo I always wondered where the heck my paycheck went and I didn't realize it was hanging in my closet. I am going to stop spending so much money on clothes (repeat 3x) k WHEW...much better!

K I'm o-u-t I NEEEED WATER....SO THIRSTY....SO HOT.....HOT

PEAAAACE!

BADboy

www.carlosd.com

No comments: