Feb 21, 2005

A day off and I'm at work!

Well, yes you don't here me on the air today but I'm actually working, got a couple "behind the scenes" projects going on that you'll know about very soon!

Well my weekend was a disaster waiting to happen LET ME TELL YA!

So Friday I'm all stoked 'cause I got me some new clothes, and some jewelery I ordered came in (iced up baby). Well luckily I don't have to go start working til' 10pm on Friday night because I have OPM to do, so I decided to go visit a couple of old friends before I hit the club (Donny, Claudine and their little girls).

So the evening is loooking good, real good...wait, it gets better.

I get to the club and this is where the disaster begins...

You see we mix live from the club on Fridays from 10pm-2am, so all the music is live from the club WELL, somebody was screwing around with the equipment in the DJ booth ( it could of been anybody, because there is so much traffic through there) anyway, I'm sweating bullets because if the equipment dont work, well that means we got no music on the radio. Well, I decided to call one of our chief engineers to fix the problem (Thanks Jose)...Seconds before 10pm we get it to work! WHEW!!! So I start feeling sick around 10:30-11:00pm, yeah..We'll my remote ends at Midnight, so I decided what better medicine than ALCOHOL, right?

So I have a couple drinks after I'm done with my remote, well it doesnt make me feel any better, like I had hoped.

I wake up SAturday morning and I can't even get up to drink some water, I NEED WATER....I felt so sick I felt like crying...I NEED A GIRLFRIEND NOW! I was so sick I could answer my phone or even plug it into the charger. I GOT THE FLU! UGH! SO all day Saturday I stayed in bed, all day! It sucked! Sunday I felt a little better and I didnt want to stay home, so I dragged my friend Claudia to hang with me THANKS! I'm sure all I did was bitch about how sick I was, so thanks!

Still Whining-

I'm at work now and I have calls to return and emails to reply to, so I hope your weekend was much better than mine...Thanks for letting me vent.

Cdiddy!

No comments: