Feb 23, 2005

Already Wednesday?

Wow, this week is flyin' by like a Mongolian seagull, whatever that is (LOL).

Yeah, so Wednesdays are so busy, today was SO busy but it went by so fast, I think it's because when your occupied your dizzle (for the izzle impaired dizzle=day)flys by so much faster, ya know?

I realized as much as I like change, I HATE IT, I can't accept it, I can't. I get in this mode of CHANGE then everyday becomes monotonous and jaded, then I crave CHANGE again, but the same thing happens again, UGH. I live in a circle, round and round. Do I make sense? probably not. But it is so true, it is, IT IS, CAN YOU SEE MY FRUSTRATION. I need a major change but I don't know what it is or therefore why I need it, am I just bored, I don't freakin' know. Mr. Change guy or girl think of lil' Carlos D when, your umm changing things....Don't get me wrong life is good...LIFE IS GREAT. But sometimes you just want to go see what the roses smell like at night. Yeah, I know, I'm in idiot mode and I should be FAR, FAR away from a computer. So, I'm going to walk away, slowly, shhhh......I'll be back, (LOL) and so will the voices!

WWW.CarlosD.com

BADboy:::

No comments: