Dec 1, 2004

I remember...

Do you remember that feeling you used to have when you were still in high school when there was only a couple days left of class? The feeling in your stomach...Just the feeling of summer fast approaching, do you remember? That's how I feel! I can't even concentrate at work, FLORIDA here I come!!!!!! Two more days, Tick...Tock...Tick...Tock. Today I felt like such a dork, maybe this hasn't happened to you cause your cooler than me. So I go to eat at Grandy's today the one on Montgomery and San Mateo, (totally passed the gym today) haha, anyway I'm sitting there eating and I look around and everyone is sitting with someone...I'm like "man, I'm such a dork, I'm eating dinner all by myself." AND I'm the only one, so I decided that I'm never gonna do that again...I guess before I never cared or noticed. (LOL) oh well DORKS RULE!!!!!! I'm O-U-T.....Got to get back to my SHOW. Oh and Happy 21st birthday to my new friend Catte!

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." --Mark Twain

BADboy!

No comments: