Nov 30, 2006

X-mas tree ol' x-mas tree!


It's coming....FAST! X-MAS, New Years, & the lil fetus!!! LOL

Just got a new Christmas Tree, we set it up in the house it looks DOPE! It's white and purty, I think y'all ladies are masters of picking out pretty little things for the house, GREAT JOB Z! Now all we need is some presents under it..I already put up the Christmas lights but, I want more! It must be a guy thing I swear...My house is going to look like Tim Allens house by the time I am done hehe. Other than that things have been great! I have been filming on our new camcorder like crazy I think I have already filled up 3 disks full of video, once I learn how to put it up on my youtube account it'll be really cool!

Oh! Oh! And I have been working out everyday since Thanksgiving, are you proud? Well except for today, I think it was time for a break, ja' know!?

Well I am o-u-t homie!

TTYL Mr. Blogger!

No comments: