Sep 15, 2006

I couldnt breav...


What a great day!! Long night last night was at the station til 3am working on a VERY cool project you will hear all over the radio soon...ooh la la! Woke up early for meetings, my Fridays are CRAZY! All good though because it's Friday ya know? Had to get a haircut mmmhmmm tonight we are getting down at O-PM so be there or be square (who say's that anymore?)


So I was watchin some new show called Greg, Bill Stan I dunno something like that...this was one of the topics "If you and your girl are on a break is it cheating if you slepp with someone else during the break?"


Hmmm, whadayathink?


I think YES! If you know you are getting BACK together you shouldnt do it!!!! NO!!! hehe

Have a great weekend! See ya at O-PM tonight LADIES IN FREE!!!

btw: Finally got Chico Suave my partner in crime on Blogger.com check out his blog (not sure if his cigar smokin a$$ has updated it yet though) lol jk check it! chicosuave.blogspot.com


-C-diddy-

No comments: