Sep 14, 2006

1 inch off 1 second behind

AHHH!!! Don't you HATE it when you get up and it feels like you are 1inch off? ok...you don't understand? Let me explain, here's how my day has gone:

8:00am: Woke up this morning to go to work for an hour or so to get a couple things done, ran into my dresser and cut/bruised my side *ouch

10:00am: Went to the gym and couldnt find a parking if my life depended on on it...seemed like everyone was getting THAT space right before me. (btw:I work out downtown S&W)

10:30a: After cardio I kept on bumping into the equipment, not just lil bumps HARD bumps!!! *ouch

12:00p: Munched on a frescata sandwich from Wendys and totally missed my mouth, SEVERAL TIMES!!!! UGH!!!

Well, so thats why I say I am an inch off and a second behind.


Well, back to work!

Peace!!!


C-deezy

No comments: