Aug 30, 2005

OK, OK

So haven't posted in like forever! I was taking a break but I promised myself this time I would post EVERYDAY! So we'll see how long this last haha!

Today was good, really busy though first off let me say my dad is awesome, you see my car needed it's brakes changed and my dad put in a helping hand (like always), he is awesome my parents are def my hero's they do so much for me with out expecting anything in return, so I did that and I was so tired because I went to bed really late the night before and woke up really early this morning. Well, I decided I was going to take a nap and dream about Vida Guerra mmmm, yeh! But ALAS, Kique calls me up to go to the gym, how can I turn that down haha, well I couldn't because we've both been really good at going lately and really been each others lil support group so to make a long story short I went, pat my back now I say!

I need to for real I am getting chubby fo real! So yeah, need to get in shape before I go to Florida...

Other than that my day was good, I came to work and did my thang on the radio I also did a good deed IMO, you see The Dave Mathews Band is in town Wed and as the Music Director PIMP it is my DUTY to make sure everything goes ok when we do meet and greets with winners etc, well I know Leah Black (afternoon DJ) is a huge fan so I'm bestowing my duty to her for a day, also to be honest with you I could care less to meet 'em anyhow, but I'm glad I put a smile on one persons face today.

And YAY, I get to hang out with Jesse McCartney next week OMG, I'm so excited :coughs: I'm so sarcastic huh? Anyway, I seen him on MTV's punk'd and he didn't seem that cool but we'll see I'll give you the 411 foe sho, also a young girl named Nikki Flores will be opening up for him she's a really nice person she came by the KOBFM studios a month or so ago to play some songs for us she is really talented, she'll be a big star one day you can quote me on that!

Well, it's late and time for me to go home!

Holler!


-Carlito


www.carlosd.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My problem lies in reconciling my gross habits with my net income. (Errol Flynn)
--------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to learn about how to use your money effectively, you must visit our debt consolidation mortgage california site. You'll get the complete scoop on debt consolidation mortgage california related stuff!

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

CARLOS LOOOVES FLORIDA SO MUCH CUZ HIS BEST GIRL KANDY IS THERE AND HE MISSES HER TERRIBLY AND THINKS ABOUT HER EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY!! and vice versa