Mar 24, 2005

Confused!

Sooooooooo--- one of my best friends who is a female is one of these people that always complain about NEVER finding MR. Right!

-Anyways to make a long story short she's been dating this guy for about 6 months now he treats her good she said he's very good looking, opens the door for her, buys her flowers all the stuff I thought women liked that, right? WRONG! Well I didn't mention he is broke, has bad credit, has a torn up car etc...does that matter?


Well she meets ANOTHER guy who is LOADED! Dude has so much money it's riduculous, now she tells me he's not very good looking and he's extremely rude BUT he's rich, so she DUMPS the poor nice guy for the ugly rich guy!!!

WHAT!?

Now I'm so confused..SO SO SO confused...I thought I knew so much about ya ladies but I guess I don't know anything...So I need to know-does it matter how much a guy makes to date him?

If ya want to speak on it call me up tonight or leave a comment below ;-)

BADboy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey....No it doesn't matter to me how much a guy makes. If you love him in your heart than money and material things shouldn't matter. Money can't buy, manners, love etc..

Anonymous said...

Carlos-

In the words of Good Charlotte, "Girls don't like boys, girls like cars and money!" That's the way it goes!