Feb 9, 2005

Go Carlos! Go Carlos!

Yeah, I haven't updated in awhile...My excuse "Well, my dog, ya my dog was chewing on the power cord and yeah, umm...."....My silly life has been silly crazy! I got a new WEBSITE yup, my very own, HOW Y A LIKE THAT!? It'll be up within' DAYS, I promise...I'm pretty excited because it has been months in the making. Also, a lot of really cool stuff at the station, last night before OUR big Mardi Gras Party at Copelands, I was hangin with some of our listeners for the V.I.P meet and greet with Gavin DeGraw. It was very cool...Gavin was real down to earth, he was hungry so me and a couple dudes from the band went next door to Tucanos and grubbed....MMMMMMM good times! I'm still stuffed, and it's 24 hours l8ter....

Also My lil nephew is getting bigger, he's gonna be a bigger pimp than me! (which is easy to do cause yawl know BADboy gots ZERO GAME!!)
It's so cool having a lil kid around, I went to the mall and bought him some HOT Polo gear....I just need to hook him up with some 49ers ish and he'll be all set baby.

This week is not over yet, it's WEDNESDAY which is great, but I'm gonna be pretty busy this weekend Got OPM ladies night FRIDAY night & Saturday night throwin a Valentines party there, which is cool CUZ I got a PHAT LIMO...OOH it IS sweet.

DJ Kique is mixing right now as I answer phones and type....I wonder if anyone ever reads this...So I havent updated in awhile and take a guess on how many people noticed.....GO ahead!!!


ZERO!



K I'm a dork, I need some REDBULL right now!

TTYL ;-)

BADboy:::

No comments: