Nov 12, 2004

Vacation TIME!!!!!

Yup, it is, it's FRIDAY! This week has been pretty long, but it's all good because (drum roll please) VACATION TIME IS COMING! woohoo! I'm going to Florida for vacation this time I can't wait. I wanted to see a 49ers game in Tampa but the weekend I'm out there they will not be playing the Bucs but I will be able to check out a Bucs -vs-Falcons game, I'll get you a shirt k?! (LOL). I just can't believe it is already going to be Thanksgiving & Christmas time, wow, so many things have changed for me this year, isn't it crazy how much things can change in year? I can honestly say I am different person than this time last year, really I am, in a good way I hope. Anyway, my sis sent me this really cool picture of my mom from when she was like 18, I put it on my page (mom is going to kill me) haha ahwell, I wish I would of got some of the goodlooking genes from my mom, then I'd be a stud, BUT unfortunately (tear) I didn't, they don't say "he has a face for radio" for nothing...Well I'm almost done here doing my off the air duties as Music Director...Off to the house to play some PS2, then getting' ready for OPM tonight...hmmmm what am I going to wear? Okay, well take care have a great weekend & I'll see ya tonight!

;-)

No comments: