Nov 1, 2004

It's Monday baby!

Hello, I hope your weekend was as fun as mine! Friday night was so much fun, It was "Fetish Friday" at O-PM. It was so packed with the sexiest people I have ever seen! Saturady night was just as crazy...It was so hard fiinding a costume I kept changing my mind of what I wanted to be, from cross dressing witch to batman, well I ended up being a Doctor, yeah BADboy the doctor(that'll be the day) lol...My friend Claudia came down from El Paso to visit on Saturday, she is so much fun and so are her friends, whenever we all go out we have such a great time, danced all night at O-PM! Yes me and three HOT girls, good times...Sunda was VERY chill, I've been sucha trooper when it comes to working out and eating right, Sunday was another day of working my booty off, at the gym that is. I watched ALOT of movies on Sunday, watched "White Chicks" at the casa with my brother, his girl and baby felipe(my lil nephew)...and then my friend Clare called me to come to her house and hang with her and her roomate, watched 2 MORE MOVIES, "Heat" and some other movie I forgot the name of it :-(, well that was my weekend, thanks for checking the blog, off to the shower, time to get ready for work....

Have a great day!

No comments: