Nov 17, 2004

Anna Nicole is LOCA!

Wow, this week is flyin' for me. A lot of crazy things going on in the entertainment industry ODB dies, Dr. Dre gets jumped at the Vibe awards, somebody gets stabbed, Anna Nicole makes a complete fool of her self on the AMA's...Makes for great radio though, a lot of stuff to talk about. It's going to be quite a busy week...BUT in a good way. A couple of my good friends in the record industry are coming into to town to have lunch or dinner with me. Great perk of being a Music Director! Boys from Interscope J-flo & Mark in town tomorrow for lunch (Eminem & Gwens label), Thursday my boy Martin from Universal (Nelly & JoJo's label) going to have lunch and play some new songs...Later on that night my DAWG Geoff from Columbia records ( Destinys Child & Jessica Simpson) will be in town to tear it up at night! Look out for us DOWNTOWN baby! I actually put Geoff on the radio a couple times (LOL) his life always has drama...We took calls on one of his little situations with a girl...Thanks ladies for helping him out! His questions was "I dated this girl for a long time we mutually broke up, I had a lot of feelings for her but I'm doing my own thing, anyway she moves on and gets ENGAGED within a couple months of breakin up, so the question is should she of at least called or something and gave me a heads up?" Most people said he needs to get over it & some said if she cared enough she would of of cared but she didn't so sorry...Well that's it I'm out...Sleepy, time to go home!

-

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I may not forget you. " -William Arthur


No comments: